Create a new test WordPress website by solving the simple math captcha below.
* Any changes and additions/omissions made in your test site will not affect anyone else, so feel free to make it your own.
* Once you’ve solved the math captcha and pressed the big red button you’ll be able to access your demo site immediately – Our system should direct you to the test sites’ WordPress admin area. If it doesn’t then please come back to this page and start over.
* You should get a new math captcha challenge with every page refresh or arrival to this page. If you see the same captcha as previous then please try ctrl + shift + R to clear off any page cache. or else you can open this page in incognito window.
* By default all test sites have 24hr expiry timer. You can use presented login information to log back into the site till then. You can also extend site expiry time: You can add a new 1 Day Extension to a test site in every 12 hours up to 6 new extensions in total.
* “Create Demo WordPress Site” is the default state of the red button. It means you are creating a fresh WordPress site without any demo contents. This is the same interface you will see when you have installed WordPress for the first time.
* If you came to this page through a pre-selected demo site URL (…/?t=X) then the red button will reflect it. Once you hit the button the system will create you a exact clone of that demo site. Now you can observe the back-end setup of that demo and start experimenting what you would like to achieve.